- Automotive & Power Regulation $432.5M; Delta, Continental Automotive, Flextronics, Delphi, Jabil, Samsung, Lite-On, Celestica, Emerson, Motorola.
- Computing Products $430.7M; Flextronics Celestica, Seagate, Sony Ericsson, Continental Automotive, Jabil Motorola, LG, Delta Delphi.
- Digital & Consumer Products $176.8M; Samsung, LG, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, ZTE Hong Kong LTD, Flextronics, Seagate, Continental Automotive, Jabil, M-Flex Assembly.
- Standard Products $488.5M; Flextronics, Continental Automotive, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, Jabil, Delta, Delphi, LG, Seagate, Sony.
- Custom & Foundry Products $526.3M; Hella, Continental, Honeywell, Alcatel-Lucent, Boston Scientific, Schneider, Siemens, General Electric, Starkey Laboratories, Valeo.
Employees: "As of December 31, 2008, we had approximately 14,172 employees worldwide. Of the total.........approximately 11,409 were engaged in manufacturing and information services, approximately 888 were engaged in our sales and marketing organization which includes customer service, approximately 495 were engaged in administration and approximately 1,380 were engaged in research and development."
Patent foundation: "As of January 15, 2009, we had approximately 928 U.S. and foreign patents and approximately 1,072 patent applications pending worldwide. Our patents have expiration dates ranging from 2009 to 2027. None of our patents that expire in the near future materially affect our business. Additionally, we have rights to more than 340 registered and common law trademarks."